It's a promise this Suzuki largely delivers on. I would've kept it if it was reliable.

Chang'an Suzuki will soon start making the all new Suzuki Swift. Likeable, practical, sparky if you ask it to be and great value...

Not a good deal. Things are starting to change at Suzuki's car division.

Flawed but enjoyable. Although it is one of OVERDRIVE's favourite cars, the Suzuki Swift is .

2012 Suzuki SX4 PREMIUM. I'm Interested. This car is amazing!

2008 Suzuki XL7 LUXURY. I'm Interested. The best car I have owned to date.

Great commuter car.. Beckoning to be one of the cutest cars on the road, Suzuki's new Alto GL and .
.jpg)
Built by Monkeys on a friday afternoon. Wait one moment, for comparison a standard Chang'an Suzuki Alto.

It's superb... go out and get one tomorrow! Don't let the Suzuki badge fool you; the Equator is a Nissan pickup .

European market from 1 June this year. Swift's latest Suzuki Swift DDiS . I think it can, I think it can!

Suzuki Kizashi.1. From a distance, the Kizashi's large dual exhaust outlets . The transmission went out at about 45000 miles.

No comments:
Post a Comment