Friday, August 31, 2012

2011 Panoz Abruzzi 'Spirit of Le Mans' GT2. Low Performance, Very costly..


2011 Panoz Abruzzi 'Spirit of Le Mans' GT2. Low Performance, Very costly..



2011 Panoz Abruzzi 'Spirit of Le Mans' GT2. Low Performance, Very costly..



Great car! Joe Vitale's Panoz AIV Roadster.



Great car! Joe Vitale's Panoz AIV Roadster.



It's the new Panoz car. Nice. For the money you can't beat it!



It's the new Panoz car. Nice. For the money you can't beat it!



I love all Panoz', there aren't so much Panoz' but I love each and every one . Best car I've ever driven..



I love all Panoz', there aren't so much Panoz' but I love each and every one . Best car I've ever driven..



Reliable and quick. This new Panoz looks even worse than Al DiMora's “Natalia” which will never .



Reliable and quick. This new Panoz looks even worse than Al DiMora's “Natalia” which will never .


No comments:

Post a Comment